Jan 22, 2008

Family Info




We have been married for 5 1/2 years and have one little girl; Savanna Kay. She is the light of our lives and keeps us hopping. Curtis works for US Synthetic and I work part-time for CCO Financial; I work from home and keep Savanna home with me; yeah, a little chaotic but well worth it. We live in Santaquin and have for the last 4 1/2 years (But I grew up here, so I've lived here for 26.) We also have Harley, our family dog. She's a good addition to our family; she's only 10 months old, but very well behaved for her age. Savanna just loves her and calls her "My Harley."

Savanna is quite the little girl; she is always busy and constantly exploring.
She loves to do anything with her dad (i.e. ride wheelers, look for deer, work on cars, etc). She's quite the daddy's girl. She also loves to play with her trucks and tractors and loves horses. She will be 3 on Feb. 17th (I can't believe it). It has gone by so fast; she is such a smart little thing...she blows my mind with what she knows.

As a family we love to go camping, ride 4-wheelers, hunt, pretty much anything out doors. We have been working on our house recently (what a pain) but it is almost done and has been a good family project. Now we just need some carpet for the basement and we'll be done...pretty much.

No comments: