Nov 24, 2008

Finally!

Curtis and I are very excited about the fact that we are expecting a baby in June. We've just had our second ultrasound and the baby is doing very well. It has been a long time coming and we can't wait until he/she gets here. From the looks of the baby on the ultrasound, it is well on its way to becoming a Karate Champion. He/she did not stop kicking and punching the entire time!

Savanna knows we are going to have a baby, but doesn't say much about it yet. I would imagine that as my tummy gets bigger she'll be a little more interested. All she really says is that she wants a brother. Curtis is leaning toward a boy, also. I will be happy with either one. I just pray for a healthy, happy bundle of joy.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Congratulations! I am sooooo happy for you!! I wish I could give you a big hug right now!! How are you feeling?! So, how far along are you then? Oh man. I'm so excited now! Congrats again!

Alicia Atwater said...

We are so excited for you guys! We love you guys and we are so thankful that you are all a part of our family.
Can't wait to see the baby!

Lindsay said...

We are so happy for you guys. What a blessing it is for your family. Congratulation!